SUMMER 2021 IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL Formats
July 6-Aug 7, 2021
Join us dancing with world acclaimed artists from around the country – along-side Kanopy’s Artistic Directors and Faculty. Deepen your dance technique and artistry. Engage in creative activities. Learn, and learn about, these modern dance techniques, their different foundations toward the physical art of movement, their beginnings, and how artists through time create and find inspiration. Also, Surprise Pop up guest teachers from around the nation will inspire with master classes.
- Darwin Black, Kanopy faculty and company dancer; former dancer TU Dance Sacramento Ballet, RIOULTDANCENY, Madison WI.
- Robert E. Cleary, Artistic Director, Kanopy Dance, Madison, WI.
- Georgia Corner, Kanopy faculty; former principal dancer Erick Hawkins Dance Company, Madison, WI.
- Luis Gabriel Zaragoza, master teacher, principal dancer, Sokolow Theatre Dance Ensemble, New York, New York.
- Samantha Geracht, Artistic Director Sokolow Theatre Dance Ensemble, New York, New York.
- Anne Marie Loesch, master teacher, Humphrey-Weidman Technique, Chicago, IL.
- Vershawn Sanders-Ward, Artistic Director Red Clay Dance Company, Chicago, IL.
- Lisa Thurrell, Artistic Director, Kanopy Dance, Madison, WI.